Tuesday 24 December 2013

UGLINESS

So a good way for most people to handle the whole "I hate being ugly" situation is to say "All girls are beautiful" and stuff like that. BUT OMG am I the only one who thinks that just makes it worse. When people say "You're beautiful" they are most likely just saying that to make you not think that you're ugly. So in order for them to say that they have to have seen you as unattractive. I am sorry ID MUCH RATHER BE CALLED PRETTY OK. When you are called pretty by random people it actually might mean you are pretty. I'm sorry the whole "beautiful" thing needs to stop pronto.


Although I still am completely aware that I am unattractive but I have a better way of dealing with it. Instead of saying "I know I am not ugly I am beautiful," I do the complete opposite. I address the fact that I am ugly and I accept it. I think everyone remembers that episode of Spongebob when he's all like "IM UGLY AND IM PROUD" that episode was made for a reason, for a very good reason. Everyone always says "appreciate your flaws" well APPRECIATE YOUR UGLINESS. Trust me your life will be easier if you look at your self in the mirror and say "I am ugly" and walk away. Do that everyday trust me. I don't do it so people say "OMG you are not ugly you are so pretty" no I do it because my life is actually just so much easier. Sure there will eventually be people that actually genuinely think that you are pretty, and maybe you might think you are too. But until then who cares.  


5 comments:

  1. I understand what you want to say, but it isn't easy to deal with things that way. It's amazing that you can handle it this way. But I can't :( not after the time a guy accidentaly threw a pen in my eye and his friend said: 'Oh you don't have to feel sorry about that, dude, she's ugly anyway.'

    Who said this was not relatable? :P
    http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody can get through life without someone butting in to tell them they're ugly... It's more hideous that people can't see the beauty in others, and that they have to spread that misery. It's beautiful eyes that see beauty, and what not. Also, thank you very much for registering at Teenage Blogger Central :)

    http://quirks-and-irks.blogspot.ie
    http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, I have 2 ways of dealing with my appearance and this is one of them! The other is that i just imagine what i wish looked like and somehow i actually convince myself that i look like someone i'm not, half the time it works, half the time it doesn't :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart technique, never thought of that haha :)

      Delete
  4. Omg thanks for the comments! I guess I have a weird way of dealing with things!:) But really thanks for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete